Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Appetizer Recipe Swap

Happy Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 27 Days!
I am traveling at a fast pace today and need to make this post quick ....... so here goes........
 My Monday Ranch PaperCrafting GalPals did another recipe swap and we were to make two different recipes and duplicate the scrapbook page 15 times.  This is the scrapbook page I turned in for the Appetizer Swap.
We were to make a SUPER QUICK appetizer dish and you honestly can't get any quicker than some Mini Nacho Dippers.  All you need to do is take a mini rice cake and add your "stuff" to the top of the rice cakes and serve them!  SUPER DUPER FAST and SUPER DUPER EASY! 
Our recipes are 8x8 in size and I started out with covering the top half of my scrapbook page with some DSP I had in my stash and added a scallop edge to the bottom portion of that DSP.  I knew I wanted to use the Top Note die for my recipe and picked a coordinating DSP pattern to create a second Top Note die that balanced out the bottom portion of my scrapbook page.   
I pulled out a retired SU punch and created three floral embellishments for my page.......... 
And my Appetizer Recipe Swap was done!  This swap took me NO TIME to complete and I am very happy with the way my recipe exchange turned out. 

Thanks for joining me today - I'm at a FULL RUN the next couple of days!  I'm hoping to have both my September Camp and Clubs done before we leave for our vacation.  That honestly means NON-STOP WORK in my studio for the next couple of weeks.  It's lots of pressure - but I know I will be THANKFUL to have both Camp and Club done for September and NOT feel the pressure when we return from Madison in early September to get things completed.  

Hope you can return back tomorrow for more Kards by Kadie creations.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. every detail is adorable. love the polka dot pattern on the "top note" die cut! very memorable way to share recipes! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete