Thursday, April 12, 2012

Stamp Club Challenge - March Part 1 of 2

Happy Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving = 57 days to go!
Today I have my March Club Challenge Cards to share with you ...... Let's jump right in!
For March ...... I gave each of my Club gals a Button - a piece of Bakers Twine and a small piece of 1/4" Grossgrain Ribbon and said ....... CREATE!  Here is what I created and shared with the ladies. 
My card is a small 3x3 gift card and my idea came directly from the Stampin' UP! Catalog.  I used the button ..... threaded it with the Bakers Twine ....... and added my ribbon to the bottom of my card and called this one DONE!  Love how the SU catalog has lots of fun card ideas that are just waiting to be CASE'd.
Here's the card that Berta created.  How SUPER FUN is this card?
Berta made a super fun birthday card and included all three pieces of this challenge into her birthday creation.  Well Done Berta.....WELL DONE!
And this is the card that Lonnie created.  How beautiful is this card!
I love how Lonnie added a strip of sticky tape to the bottom of her card and then simply layed her ribbon over the top of the tape and just pleated and bunched up her ribbon to create a fabulous ruffled type of ribbon.  Love how this card turned out - So beautiful and PERFECT for any occasion!

Thanks for joining m today - I'll be back tomrrow to share with you the rest of the March Stamp Club Challenge cards.   Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment