Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kards to Kadie Share Day

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving = 45 days to go!
Today I will be sharing a FABULOUS Kards to Kadie creations with you.
Let's JUMP right in.......
Can you identify these four gals????????? 
It's ME (driving) with the three GalPals that went up to the CK Convention last weekend in Mesa.  Jan made each of us this DARLING "Mesa or Bust" card and gave it to us on the Sunday when we were leaving the convention.   
I'm driving the car.......Cheri is in the backseat......Chris is in the middle and Jan is waving her arms up in the air on the end.  I asked Jan where she bought the adorable "Mesa or Bust" stamp and ........ get this...... SHE WROTE THAT!  Unbelievable or WHAT?  
And this is the cute cute cute gift that Jan handed each of us when we left SaddleBrooke on Friday morning.  The little box is adorable ....... but honestly ........
The gift inside was such a sweet little surprise......... 
It was a bottle of bubblebath that we could use at the end of one of our long convention days.  TOO STINKIN DARLING!   I of course didn't get even come close to finding time to soak in the tub during convention ....... but I will be using it in my big soaking tub at my house in the next week or two.

Many Thanks Jan for your amazing gifts - I already have your card displayed on my hanging card display in my studio.  LOVE IT!

I'll be back tomorrow to share a CraftJunkieToo Designer Choice post with you - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment