Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Kards to Kadie Share Day

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends and today I will be sharing a few cards that I've received in the mail.  Check these fabulous creations out.........
My first card share was made by Kathy Hanson ...... A fellow SU Demonstrator and Blog Follower.
I was smiling from ear-to-ear when I opened Kathy's card and read her SWEET SWEET note.  
I was also blown away when I saw what Kathy had done with our 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon.  Is this not just the most beautiful accent you've seen?  LOVE IT Kathy and MANY THANKS for my beautiful card and the heartfelt message you wrote on the inside.
My next card share is from my dear dear friend Lissa.  Lissa was thanking me for her St Patty's Day treat that I had dropped off at her house and for a wonderful lunch date we had a couple days earlier.  
 To know Lissa is to know that she is the QUEEN of recycle and this card is one of her fabulous creations from recyled everything.  LOVE LOVE LOVE how she cut out one of the flowers from another portion of this paper and popped it up with dimensionals and tucked a "thanks so much" tag behind her flower.  LOVELY LOVELY care Lissa. 
 Next up is a card I received from Lisa Pretto (from Madison, Wisconsin).  Technically, Lisa is not my Upline - but has stepped up and taken the role of my Upline (since mine is missing in action).  Over the last year my SU business has GROWN BIG TIME - and Lisa has been sending me congratulation cards every month because my sales has GROWN and I'm in top sales for our group.
 I am thrilled that Lisa acknowledges all my hard work and I have to say that I look forward to this little act-of-kindness every month and receiving your cards.  MANY THANKS Lisa for your acknowlegement on all my hard work with my SU business.
And my last card share for today is a SUPER FUN card that I received from my good friend Ann LaPerre.  I received this AWESOME St Patty's Day card from Ann and was smiling big time on St Patty's Day when I opened it up.
Just LOVE how Ann took a simple heart punch and turned it upside down and created this amazing border at the bottom of her card.  FABULOUSLY UNIQUE (FU) card Ann - THANK YOU!

Hope you enjoyed my card shares for today - I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life and treasure each and every one of their friendships. 

I'll be back tomorrow to share the rest of the FU cards for March with you - Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing your "kards to kadie" collection. everyone did beautiful work. on the card by lissa, did she use a gel pen to define the flower images or is that "highlight" from the paper pattern? hugs, m

    ReplyDelete