Wednesday, April 04, 2012

FU March Cards Part Two

Happy Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!  
As many of you know.....my grandkids are coming out to Arizona for their summer vacation and I've been wanting to set up a countdown sidebar on my blog to begin counting down the days till my grandkids arrive for summer vacation.  I've searched high and low and hae come up with NOTHING!  SO ..... I've decide to post at the beginning of each day the number of days left until my grandkids arrive in SUNNY ARIZONA for their summer vacation.  Here we go with the official kick-off till Summer Vacation FUN.
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving = 65 days to go!

My blog post today is the last card from my FU Group and a fun little gift that my friend Ann made for me.  Let's get sharing!
This super fun card was what Debbie had us make last Wednesday and I have to say ...... This will FOR SURE be one of those CASE Card I make for an upcoming Stamp Camp.

Debbie started us out with a square piece of DSP and we just did some basic folding and made these "OH SO PRETTY" flowers.  I also had some extra 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon left over so.....I added two tiny pieces to the middle of my flower.  DARLING OR WHAT!
We also used a Nestability die for our sentiment and added some Ruffled Ribbon and Taffeta ribbon to the ends to add a little WOW FACTOR to our card.
I simply love this card and the colors are what really caught my eye and made me go WOW!
Now your probably wondering what is that little bull clip that my card is sitting on ...... That's the surprise that Ann gave to each of the FU Gals on Wednesday.  Check this little holder out .....
Ann took a bull clip that she got from the local Office Supply Store and covered it with some pretty pretty DSP.
What she did next was AMAZING........ she took some old necklaces and took all the beds off the necklaces and began glueing the bed to the sides of her bull clips.
She even grabbed some small stones and hot glued those to the sides of her bull clips.  What an amazing project this was and to use it ...... all you need to do is slide a card between the bull clip handles and the base of the bull clip will allow your card to be displayed and turned in any direction.  MANY THANKS ANN for your stinkin cute project and mine is going to be used during Stamp Camp to display one of my cards.

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creation with you - Hope you can join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. darling is right! love the origami feel. even the clip is charming! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete