Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Pretty Flower Cart Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This is one of those sets that when I first looked through the 2018 Occasions Catalog......I passed right by it.  It wasn't until I started seeing other demonstrators posting their art with this set ....... That I broke down and purchased it.  And let me tell you something friends.......SO GLAD I DID!!!!
I started this card out by using the 'Sweetheart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder' on a So Saffron panel.  Once I had that panel embossed ...... I adhered it to a Whisper White base card.
Then I got busy stamping the flower cart stamp from the 'Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts' set.  I stamped that image onto a Whisper White 'Stitched Shape Circles Die'.  I matted that image to a Pool Party scallop circle and then got busy coloring in my flower cart with my Stampin' Write Markers.
The two other circles that I added to this card included a Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz circle.
My sweet sentiment was also from that same 'Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts' set and after getting that stamped onto a 'Stitched Oval', I added a pretty 'Flirty Flamingo' bow right below the sentiment.
Turns out this HAPPY AND PRETTY card is just the perfect card to send out to someone special this time of year.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Love everything about this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little flower cart. I love the "awning" style topper and colors!

    ReplyDelete