Tuesday, February 27, 2018

3x3 Card Portfolio

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is the SUPER FUN Early Bird Door Prize that I gave away at my February Stamp Camp.  All guest who arrive at my Stamp Camp on time ........ Get a door prize ticket that gives them the opportunity to win my Early Bird Door Prize Gift.  This is what I created and gave away at all three of my Stamp Camp sessions last week.
All four of these little 3" x 3" Card Portfolio's use product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog ...... And each Portfolio has four little 3"x3" note cards tucked inside.   Let me share each of those Portfolio's with you now.......
This first Portfolio uses the 'Tutti-frutt Designer Series Paper' and the 'Southern Serenade' stamp set.
Here are the four DARLING little note cards that were included in this Portfolio.
Each 3"x3" portfolio starts with a 6-1/4" x 6-1/4" piece of cardstock (Whisper White).  I scored at 1-1/2" and 4-3/4" on one side......Then turned the cardstock one turn and scored at 2-1/4" and 2-3/4".  The flap over piece (Real Red) is 3-3/4" x 3-1/4".  I scored that piece at 1/2" and 1".
 This Portfolio uses the 'Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper'.
And each little 3x3 card uses the 'Eastern Beauty' set for the thank you sentiment.
 For this Portfolio, I used the 'Sure Do Love You Designer Series Paper'.
 And used the 'Picture Perfect Birthday' set for the sentiment. 
And my final Portfolio uses the 'Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper'. 
 I used the 'Picture Perfect Birthday' stamp set to stamp these cards. 
 
So there you have it friends........
Same Portfolio......Just a smaller size!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Your Portfolio's turned out amazing! Love that you used so many DSP's! Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were pure JOY to create. Thanks for stopping by Lynn.

      Delete
  2. What a treasure for each one to offer the little mini cards inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How true.....It's the gift that keeps giving. Thanks Mary!

      Delete