Saturday, February 17, 2018

Thoughts For You Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the January Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
The alternate card that I created for today went outside the box for both the sentiment on the front of my card ........ And the sentiment for the inside of my card.
I began by stamping (with VersaMark) my "thoughts For You" sentiment from the 'Best Bird' set ....... and then I sprinkled 'Copper Embossing Powder' over the top and heat set it.
The pretty ribbon that was included in the January kit was used to close my card.....
 
And for the inside of my card I stamped a beautiful sentiment from the 'Petal Palette' set.  I did the same copper embossing technique to the inside sentiment.
The final touch for this card was adding three of the Rich Razzleberry enamel dots (that came with the January kit) to the sentiment on the front of my card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment