Saturday, February 03, 2018

January Paper Pumpkin Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the projects I created using my January Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's those two projects.......
Paper Pumpkin really blew it out of the water in January ......... With an ADORABLE Valentine's day card kit.  How FABULOUS are these two cards!
Both cards have this OH SO CUTE notecard that slides into the card pocket.....
And both card are secured with the BEAUTIFUL ribbon that is included in the kit.
One of the ULTIMATE WOW FACTORS with each Paper Pumpkin kit would have to be the exclusive stamp set (and ink spot) that coordinates PERFECTLY with the projects for that month.  Need I say ........ The January stamp set is FANTASTIC!!!!
 
So no matter how you arrange these cards......
They are absolutely the PERFECT Valentine's Day card to give out!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. No one spins a Paper Pumpkin card from pretty into spectacular like you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you just the sweetest! You ALWAYS start my day off in the right direction. ALWAYS appreciate your sweet comments!

      Delete