Monday, February 19, 2018

Panda Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but upgraded this card with two additional products that are in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  
Here is my Remarkable/InkBig Blog Hop card on the LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT......
For this upgraded version ........ I began by changing up the orientation!
Next I used the 'Layered Leaves Embossing Folder' on my Lemon Lime Twist panel.  Then I adhered that embossed panel to a Basic Black panel and adhered both of those panels to my Lemon Lime Twist base card.
I stamped my sentiment with the 'Picture Perfect Birthday' set onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock.  I then matted that panel to a small panel of 'Petal Passion Designer Series Paper'.
Before I adhered the sentiment panel to my card ........ I wrapped some 'Basic Black Baker's Twine' around the top and tied it off with a pretty bow.
My panda bear was stamped with the EVER SO POPULAR 'Party Panda' set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog
I stamped the balloon onto a piece of 'Petal Passion Designer Series Paper' and then fussy cut it out and popped it onto my card.
The panda bear is layered onto several circles from the 'Layering Circles Framelits'.
And that's all it took to upgrade this darling little Panda Bear card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the polka dot snipped balloon and new orientation is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I typically like both versions....but this upgrade makes my heart SMILE BIG. Thanks for your sweet comment Mary.

      Delete