Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Hello Friend Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How BEAUTIFUL is this little narrow notecard!!!!
I created two different versions of this card.   Both cards use Perfect Plum ink ....... But the card on the left is stamped with full strength ink  ....... And the card on the right is stamped off one time onto my messy mat before I stamped it onto my card.  Two different looks ..... But both equally beautiful!
This full strength card uses the Sale-a-Bration 'Lots of Lavender' set......
And topped off with a small 'Fresh Fig 1/8" Sheer Ribbon' bow.
And here is what the same image looks like when the ink is stamped off once before stamping it onto my card.
Both cards use the 'A Good Day' stamp set to create a perfect oval sentiment.....
And then matted to a Fresh Fig scallop oval piece.
For an added touch of pretty ....... I distressed the edges of all my pieces before adhering them down to my 'Whisper White Narrow Note Card'.
I will end up tucking these two cards into a box created with the 'Lots to Love Box Framelits'.  Sure this will make a perfect little Thinking of You Gift for a special friend.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The lavender is the perfect size for that little card! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I simply ADORE these new narrow notecards.

      Delete