Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wine-Down Wednesday Merry Christmas

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How's this for a fun and flirty holiday card.
I wanted to create a Crumb Cake card ....... And use one of the Stampin' UP! Doilies on my card.
So I started out by stamping some large circles on my Crumb Cake base card with VersaMark ink.
I then stamped my package with the new 'Your Presents' stamp set.  I also added some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around my stamped image and the results were INSTANT PRESENT for my card.
And one of my final steps was to stamp my Merry Christmas from the 'Merry Everything' stamp set.
So there you have it ....... A darling little card that just couldn't be any easier to create.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Tag Thursday project ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Darling card and you pull everything together with the Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine!

    ReplyDelete