Friday, September 18, 2015

CONVENTION CHALLENGE CARD #4

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday. What I normally share with you on Friday are the fabulous cards that I received from Friends, Fellow Demonstrators and Family ........ But today I'm going to share with you a special little card that I made for some new friends.
While at the Stampin' UP! Convention in July ........ I accepted the Convention Challenge of making 30-cards and passing one card out each day for the entire month of September.  It's day 18 and so far ...... so good with meeting this challenge.  This is the card that I made for week four of this challenge.
Here is the Soft Sky/Island Indigo version........
I used the 'All Boxed Up' set and the 'Hello You' Thinlits dies to create this card.
And this is my Pink Pirouette/Watermelon Wonder version......
For this version I added some Early Espresso cardstock for a tiny bit of WOW FACTOR!
I also added a single Tea Lace Doilies to each of these cards and topped the cards off with a Crumb Cake tag that was created using the Triple Banner Punch.  One thing for sure ........ I'm going to have some "FUN TIMES" handing out these cards next week.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Paper Pumpkin creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Kadie. Just know the recipients will LOVE them. Neat layout with the doilies and banners. LOVE the sentiment and colors.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea to share your work everyday! So many added smiles in the world. Pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete