Tuesday, September 15, 2015

3-D Tuesday Paper Pumpkin Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is one that came with my August Paper Pumpkin kit.  Talk about a box that is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create.  I love how this box turned out and want to share it with you today. 
Here is the box that I created using only the supplies that were included in my August Paper Pumpkin kit.
I created a 'For You' box ...... And that way I will have it on hand for when I need to pull together a quick little gift for someone special.  The sentiment is from the stamp set that comes with this kit ........ And I stamped it in Whisper White craft ink.
I created this flower that was also part of the kit.  I didn't especially like the first flower that I made ........ But this one turned out SUPER CUTE!
So there you have it friends ........ A great sized box that is perfect when you stuff it full of chocolate or little candies.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Love that pretty flower. Good enough to pick!

    ReplyDelete