Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wine-Down Wedesday 'Christmas Cheer'

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How's this for a QUICK and EASY holiday card?
I started out by running my Real Red notecard size panel through my Big Shot........using the 'Stylish Stripes' embossing folder.
Next I stamped my 'Christmas Cheer' with the new 'Cheer All Year' stamp set ...... Using Real Red ink.
A real fun touch was adding one of the silver 'Metallic Foil Doilies' to the center of my card ....... And for a little WOW FACTOR I added a single 'Iced Rhinestone Embellishment' and a bow made from some of the Real Red 1/8" Stripe Ribbon to my silver foil doilies.
I'm planning to make a bunch of these up for my Christmas Thank-You cards this year.  They will come together quickly and be so much fun for me to make.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Perfection. From the crisp sentiment and sweet striped ribbon to the silver of the doily!

    ReplyDelete