Tuesday, September 29, 2015

3-D Tuesday 8x8 Gift Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create and only requires an 8x8 sheet of Designer Series Paper.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
This cute little box comes together with the help of the Stampin' UP! Gift Box Punch Board and a little 8"x8" piece of DSP. 
The 8x8 piece of DSP is scored at the Vertical using the small marking and the Diagonal using the large marking. 
Once you have your vertical and diagonal lines scored....All you need to do is follow the directions on the Gift Box Punch Board and you will have created this charming little box.
To finish off my box ....... I added an Old Olive belly band and some 3/8" Rich Razzleberry Cotton Ribbon.
 A darling little project that perfectly holds SEVERAL Hershey Nuggets.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous and gorgeous!!! I LOVE the colors!!! Nice shredded paper too! =)
    I really like how you turned the tag piece on the points and not square. Fabulous project Kadie. I will have to give this a try.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute treat bag. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynn and Sandi for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Did you use the fringe scissors for the "stuffing?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms Mary.....The stuffing was created from a hand crank shredder I bought on Amazon. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete