Saturday, September 05, 2015

Paper Pumpkin - Last July Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I have one final card to share with you!  This card was made with my July Paper Pumpkin kit.  I didn't use any additional product to complete this card ........ So everything you are going to need is included in this Paper Pumpkin kit.  I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out ........ And want to share that card with you now.
I kept everything about this card clean and simple.
To begin with ....... I stamped the coffee cup from this kit all over my Whisper White base card.
I then created a center panel with the cardstock that is included in this kit ..... And used some of the stickers as accent pieces.
I did stamp the 'thanks a latte' image directly onto one of the coffee cups......
And added one of the paper clip bows that is included in this kit.
The end results is a FABULOUSLY YUMMY card ........ That is perfect for sending a little Starbucks gift card to a friend.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant. I especially am "ga ga" over the background cups!

    ReplyDelete