Friday, September 11, 2015

Friends Friday - CONVENTION CHALLENGE

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday. On Friday's, I normally share with you some of the fabulous cards I receive from Friends, Fellow Demonstrators and Family ........ But today I'm going to share with you a special little card that I made for some new friends.
While at the Stampin' UP! Convention in July ........ We were presented a Convention Challenge and asked to do this challenge in the month of September.  That challenge had us making 30-cards and passing one card out each day for the entire month of September.  Here's the card I made for week three of this challenge.
I made two versions of this card.  This one is a Soft Suede version......
And I used Bermuda Bay and Pink Pirouette for my two additional colors.
And here is my second version of this same card.......
This card uses Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie
Fabulous card creation and a great way to make someones day by presenting them with a "Just Because" card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Paper Pumpkin creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love the color blocking. How did you get the images to line up from one color to the other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, love the layout and that embossing ROCK's!!! It really pops in your picture's. Awesome job Kadie!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete