Monday, September 28, 2015

Mix-It-UP! Monday Ice Skates

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but I added a couple additional products (found in the 2015 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
First, I want to share the card I posted yesterday (on the left) ....... and my stepped up version of that card (on the right).  What do you think?
I used the same 'Winter Wishes' stamp set to create this card ....... But check out the fun addition I added to my skates.
By simply adding a single Real Red Pom-Pom Ribbon trim to the toe of each skate, I was TOTALLY able to KICK UP the level of my stamped skates. 
I also used the same 'Merry Moments' DSP stack ........ And added several new layers to that panel.
One other additional product I added to this stepped up version was the Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine along with more Real Red Pom-Pom Ribbon to my DSP panel.
So there you have it my friends ........ One card layout ....... That yields two fabulous card creations.  Which is your favorite?
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Can't stop smiling over those pom poms on the skates. Genius, Miss Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you Mary.......When I first saw this set AND the red pom pom trim....I just knew this card was going to be created.

    ReplyDelete