Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wine Down Wednesday - You're Fabulous Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
HOW FUN is this little 3x3 card!
I used the Neutrals Color Collection DSP pack (Basic Black) for my fun little banner flag at the top of my Whisper White 3x3 card.  For a punch of color on the Basic Black DSP.......I wrapped some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around the  DSP and tied up a pretty bow.
For my sentiment I used the Host set "A Whole Lot of Lovely" with some Black Statz-On ink.  For a punch of WOW FACTOR........I added two retired Real Red bitty flowers with a Rhinestone in the center.
SUPER FAST and EASY card to put together........And create a fun little 3x3 box and you have the perfect hostess gift.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: