Saturday, July 04, 2015

HAPPY 4th of JULY

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I interrupt my regularly scheduled blog posting for a special 4th of July post.  TODAY is my birthday ......... And Jack and I are in San Francisco CELEBRATING!  I figured today would be the perfect day to post a special little 4th of July project that I made before we left Tucson for my birthday get away.  Let's jump right in with my special blog post for today......
Here are the Uncle Sam........And Baby Sam boxes that I made.
 This is the back view (of the Uncle Sam box).
The larger box (Uncle Sam) is a 6-1/2"x4-1/4" Real Red box.  I scored the 4-1/4" sides at 1" and the 6-1/2" side at 2-3/4".  To create the front star for both the front and back of my Uncle Sam box ........ I used the largest Star Framelit (with Real Red cardstock) and the 2nd largest Star Framelit (with Night of Navy cardstock).
For Baby Sam ...... I used a 4-1/4"x5-1/2" piece of Real Red cardstock.  On the 4-1/4" side I scored both ends at 1" ........ And on the 5-1/2" side I scored both sides at 3-1/4".  To create my star for the front (and back) of this box ....... I used the 2nd largest star with Real Red cardstock and the 3rd largest star with Night of Navy cardstock.
Here is what the score and cut lines look like for both boxes.
Here's a close up of the Uncle Sam punch art......
 And a close-up of how the box came together.
These boxes look adorable with some Red/White and Blue shredding ....... And small pieces of chocolate fit perfectly into these little boxes.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a new product card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Scoop cute. I will be trying this next year. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Francisco sounds so nice and cool! Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Love your little box--you make it look easy!

    ReplyDelete