Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Wine Down Wednesday Birthday Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is a sassy little Wine-Down Wednesday card.  My card for today will offer you some inspiration and hopefully provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This fun little 'birthday wishes' card was created with the help of two new Stampin' UP! products.
I started this card by stamping three base candles from the "Build a Birthday" set.
Here's a close-up of all three candles that I created.  I used Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon and Cucumber Crush cardstock to create my three candles.
I added small pieces of dimensional adhesive to the back of each of my candles......and adhered each of them to a large Bermuda Bay flag.

Before adhering down my large Bermuda Bay flag ...... I used the "Cherry on Top" DSP to add two small banner flags to the right-hand edge of my large Bermuda Bay flag.
My sentiment was stamped from the "Build a Birthday" stamp set and this card was considered DONE!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant. Love how the candles mirror the colors of the splashy DSP!

    ReplyDelete