Monday, July 13, 2015

Mix-It-UP! Monday - Colorful Circle Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday.  I shared with you yesterday a colorful circle card ....... and today I want to share with you my 'Mix-It-UP! Monday' version of that very same card.  Today's card uses the exact same product that I used to create yesterday's card ....... with some additional product and a fun stamping technique.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
Here's my Mix-It-UP! card for today.
As you can see from the card I shared yesterday (on the left) ...... that today's card is the exact same card with a twist.
That 'twist' comes from stamping my Whisper White base card with the "Stamp a Bag" stamp set.  I used the solid circle and single lined circle to create a fun background pattern on my Whisper White base card.  Both Island Indigo and Tangelo Twist ink were used to stamp my circles.

 I went ahead and added the 1-3/4" Island Indigo and Tangelo Twist circles to my DSP panel......
And then adhered down my DSP panel to my Whisper White base card.
The other upgrade I made to this card was adding an additional layer to my stamped sentiment.  I went ahead and stamped my sentiment in Island Indigo......but then I stamped my sentiment again with Tangelo Twist ink and used a 3/4" circle punch to punch out the 'for you' (in Tangelo Twist) and popped it directly onto my Island Indigo stamped image.  I also used the 'Tags and Labels Framelits' to die-cut out an Island Indigo label for my scallop circle to sit on. 
One additional new product item was using some Silver Metallic Thread to the backside of my Tangelo Twist scallop circle......and that kind of punched up my entire sentiment.  
So there you have it friends ........
One basic card with two different looks.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun little 3-D project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment