Monday, July 27, 2015

Mix It UP! Monday - Pink Butterfly

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have a great new product card to share with you.  I shared with you yesterday my version of a card I created using some new Stampin' UP! product.  What I want to share with you today is the 'Mixed-UP!' version of that very same card.  Today's card version uses the exact same product I used to create yesterday's card ....... with some additional product.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
The card on the left.......is a basic / fast duplicate type of card.  The card on the right is my Mix It UP! Monday card. 
 Here's a close-up of that Mix It UP! Monday card.
 I kept the same 'Thank You' sentiment........
 And the same Pink Pirouette butterfly.......
But added some Dazzling Diamond over my butterfly, 
 And gave my butterfly a large Watermelon Wonder embossed circle to sit upon........
 Along with a pretty white Doilies.
I also added three Blushing Bride sequins......and dropped a single pearl inside the center of each sequin. 
So there you have it friends ........ A beautiful stepped up version of the basic card that I shared with you yesterday.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Both versions are amazing. I especially like the embossed circle below the "dazzling" butterfly in the stepped up version!

    ReplyDelete