Friday, July 17, 2015

Friends Friday - Annie/Dianne/Edna Share

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today, I will have the honor of spot-lighting three fabulous creations that I received from fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrators.  All three of these projects are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share them here with you today.   Let's jump right in with my Friends Friday share.
First up s the card that Annie made for me.
She used the "Sprinkles of Life" stamp set and "Bohemian" DSP to create this SIMPLY YUMMY card.
Next up is the card that Dianne created.
And she used one of my favorite new catalog stamp sets "No Bones About It" to create this SUPER AWESOME card.
And my final share for today is the bookmark that Edna made for me.
How FABULOUS is this bookmark!  I'm using it in my new Stampin' UP! catalog.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Paper Pumpkin creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful treasures made by hand. Thanks for sharing the work of Annie, Dianne and Edna!

    ReplyDelete