Thursday, July 16, 2015

Tag Thursday - Orange Flower Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN THANKS TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
Here's my fun 'thanks' tag.
I used the 'Birthday Blossoms' stamp set to stamp a playful cluster of pretty flowers......
And colored in each of my flowers with my Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers.
Each set of leafs was stamped with Pear Pizzazz ink. 
And for my 'thanks' sentiment I used the "Stack Your Claim" stamp set along with some Pumpkin Pie ink.

I matted my 'thanks' sentiment with a layer of Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz cardstock ......... And then I used some Pumpkin Pie Cotton Ribbon and Old Olive Baker's Twine to top off my pretty tag.
So there you have it friends ........ my 'Tag Thursday' for today.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a couple "Friends Friday" cards with you ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. love the cluster of pumpkin pie flowers. your tag thursday rocks!

    ReplyDelete