Thursday, July 09, 2015

Tag Thursday - Gold Embossed Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  I have an embossed tag that punches a whole lot of WOW FACTOR and was created with minimal supplies for my July customer orders.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
In honor of the 4th of July ...... I created this embossed 'thanks' card for my July customer orders.
I started out by using the "Kinda Eclectic" and "Cottage Greetings" stamp set ..... along with Gold Embossing Powder ...... and stamped both images onto a piece of Night of Navy cardstock.
Here's a close-up of how amazing the gold embossing powder looks on the Night of Navy cardstock.
I used the new Medium Star Punch along with the Bitty Star punch to add several layers of stars to the front of my tag.





And a final touch was to add some Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon to the top of my tag.  All that was left to do was tie it all up with some of the new Gold Metallic Thread.
 
There you have it my friends ....... A perfect tag for my amazing Stampin' UP! customers.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share two Friends Friday cards with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful gold embossing on navy and the touch of golden thread is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete