Sunday, February 08, 2015

For You Valentine's Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have Day Two of my week-long Valentine's Day projects to share with you.  Let's jump right in with this SUPER HAPPY Valentine's card........
Does this card just not SCREAM........Happy Valentine's Day!
I used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Dies to die-cut out the "for you" for the center of my card.  I used my Crystal Effects to give it a single coating.......Which created a fabulous shine to my words.
I punched out 1-1/4" Basic Black square and added 1" squares from the 'Stacked with Love' DSP Stack.  And I added a single little heart to the center of each DSP square.
My actual card base is a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Real Red panel.  On top of that I added a Basic Black panel that measured 4" x 5-1/4". I adhered a 3-3/4" x 10" (scored at 5") Whisper White card to my Basic Black panel and called this card done!
This is one of those cards that I just know will make someone very happy to receive it.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day Three of my Valentine's Day countdown with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love this sampler style and your Crystal Effects on "for you!" Looks like patent leather! Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete