Thursday, February 26, 2015

Leadership Board Share - Birthday

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
We are at Day 2 of my count-down to my Saddle-UP! Event.  All 30 of my guests for this event received the pdf document yesterday and it felt so good to check that task off my list.  The ladies now know all 18-projects we will be making at my Saddle-UP! Event on Saturday.........And I'm so excited that my big day is just around the corner.

Today I have more cards that were shared on the display boards at Leadership in Orlando.  These cards are all about "birthday".  Let me jump right in with what the Stampin' UP! design team created with two new stamp sets found in the Occasions Catalog.
Without a doubt......one of my favorite birthday sets in the Occasions Catalog is the "Balloon Bash" set.  It was also one that I recently spot-lighted in my "Stamp-of-the-Month Club".  The Stampin' UP! Design Team created this fabulous shaker card with the "Balloon Bash" set.
Here's another card using that same set.......and the super fun "Birthday Bash" DSP.
And how cute is this Mini Treat Bag Holder that is decorate with the "Balloon Bash" set.
The other birthday set that the Design Team used was the "Celebrate Today" set with coordinating "Balloon Framelits Dies".  Such a pretty card!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Leadership Display Board Cards with you ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!