Sunday, February 22, 2015

Children's Hospital Card #6

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
The count-down has begun for my upcoming Saddle-UP! Event.  There are only 6-short days left before my big event takes place.  I'm feeling right on schedule and so excited to be sharing next Saturday with 30-SUPER AWESOME Stamping Friends.  So this week my head will be down as I stay focused and start seriously checking things off my 'to-do' list.

My card share for today is one of my favorite cards that I made for the Diamond Children's Hospital.  It's full of  HAPPY COLOR and has a FUN and PLAYFUL IMAGE.  Let me share that card with you right now....... 
I used the 'Hey Valentine' set for my fun and playful image.
Does it get any happier than these bright little fishes!
And what screams happy more than Polka Dots?
I created a three layer 'for you' sentiment and this card was done!
I just know this card will brighten any kids room up at the Diamond Children's Hospital here in Tucson, Arizona.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another Children's Hospital card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Those silly fish and all the bright colors would make anyone smile! My FAVE is the one with the Crystal Effects glasses. Stinkin' cute!
    I have this set but haven't been able to get to it yet! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a HUGE fan of "swimmin' with the fishes!" Darling colors and will make a child's eyes light up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a "Happy" card for a sick child. This is definately one I want to CASE!!

    ReplyDelete