Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Leadership Board Share

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
We are at Day 3 of my count-down to my Saddle-UP! Event and today I'm all about double-checking!  I'm back in my studio today and going back over my registration kits to make sure that everyone has all their supplies and I can finally check-off the registration work for my Saddle-UP! Event.  




Today I have more cards that were shared on the display boards at Leadership in Orlando.  These cards are just some of my favorite cards that Stampin' UP! shared with us in the "Sharing Center".  Let's jump right in with today's card share.......
One of my favorite stamp sets in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog is the "Simply Wonderful" stamp set.  
How bright and happy is this card.
And another favorite Sale-a-Bration set is the "Best Day Ever"
The possibilities are endless with both of these sets.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you some birthday cards from Leadership ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I think I took a photo of those same samples. Beautiful and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Kadie! They are so pretty and colorful and seem quite simple to make.
    Thanks so much for sharing. I love seeing pic's from the SU Conventions and so.

    ReplyDelete