Saturday, February 07, 2015

Valentine's Count Down Project

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will begin my project kick-off to Valentine's Day with you.  For the next week......I will be sharing some pretty fun Valentine's Day projects with you.

My share for today is the fun little Valentine's class I taught yesterday morning.  I designed this project with my Jack in mind.  I wanted a way to count-down the week before Valentine's Day in a pretty and fun way.  I think I hit this one out of the park my friends.  Check out this fun (and super easy) project I (WE) made yesterday.  
We created seven little gift boxes with the help of the 'Tiny Treat Boxes'.
Each box was covered with cardstock and DSP from the 'Stacked with Love' DSP Stack.
We used the 'Sweetheart' punch along with the small heart from the 'Itty Bitty Accents' punch pack to decorate the front panel of each box.
We ran our hearts through the Big Shot using the 'Perfect Polka Dots' folder.
And we used several stamp sets to create our Whisper White flags. 
(Snuggles and Smooches, Geometrical From the Garden and Petite Pairs)
We also punched out some Red Glimmer Hearts for our flags......
And attached each of our flags with some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.
This project turned out SO STINKIN' CUTE ........ and would make a great centerpiece for your table......or perfect to tuck a "love note" in for that someone special on your Valentine's list (that's what I'm doing with mine).

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my first Valentine's Day card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What could be cuter than these darling boxes, all prettied up with paper, stamps and ink!

    ReplyDelete