Monday, February 02, 2015

Butterfly Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a beautiful butterfly card to share with you.  Before I get sharing that card ........ I would like to share with you all the things I'm coming home from Leadership with.....
As I mentioned in yesterday's post.......here is the bag we received at 2015 Leadership.
It's a white canvas bag with the yummiest lining inside.  It's the one thing that I'm not giving away from Leadership.
Here's a snapshot of everything I received......
There were several stamp sets......
A Hooray It's Your Day Project Kit, DSP and Embellishments.....
And even a Paper Pumpkin kit.  I'm thrilled to report that these prizes will be passed on to my FABULOUS CUSTOMERS who will be attending my Saddle-UP! Event in February.
So my card today is this pretty butterfly card.
It's a A2 size card and has a special fold to it.
The sentiment was stamped with the "Simply Wonderful" Sale-a-Bration set.  I used Whisper White ink and White Embossing powder.
The butterfly was die-cut from the "Butterflies Thinlits Dies" using Elegant Eggplant cardstock.
I also used the new "Bow Builder" punch and added that to the very top of my tag.
I added some Dazzling Detail glitter to both my Butterfly and my bow.......
And one final touch ws using the Scallop Edge Border Punch to add a pretty little detail to the center portion of my card.
Just love the way this card turned out and can think of lots of fun card creations using this card layout.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun Bow Card  ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bling and adore that fun fold. May give it a try soon!

    ReplyDelete