Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tea Light Holder Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Before I jump in with my project share for today......I want to share two more pictures of my Little Twoie with you.
My daughter Jenni is really great about sending me pictures of Twoie.......and this set just MELTS MY HEART!
I'm sure his big sister Brooke is standing on the side-lines getting him to SMILE BIG!

SO.......for today I have a fun little project I made at my April SU Demo Team Meeting.  This is the Make n' Take that I had the ladies make.
It's a box that holds 12-metal tea lights!
I obtained the directions for this little cutie from a fellow UK Stampin' UP! demonstrator.  You can find her at Pooties Paper Craft.
I made mine in Raspberry Ripple and added a Primrose Petal Belly Band.  The SU Demo Team made their holder in Gumball Green.
You can see from the Chalk Talk framelit die cut-out.......There are 12-tea lights inside the holder.  Each of the metal tea lights have been wrapped with the Gingham Garden Washi Tape.
Here's a close-up of the tea lights all wrapped up with the Washi Tape.
And this is a close-up of the top of my holder.  I did make my belly band out of the Primrose Petal cardstock and then added some Raspberry Ripple Ribbon to the belly band.
Here is what the holder looks like all cut out and ready for the sticky tape to be removed.  This is the placement of the sticky tape on one side........
And the sticky tape placement on the other side.  The only thing my SU Demo ladies did was not add the sticky tape on one of the long sides of their box.......and they did that so they could have an opening to pull the tea lights in and out of the box. (otherwise....if you add sticky tape like in the picture above.....you have to tear apart your holder to remove the tea lights.)
So there you have it friends.  A darling little project that comes together in a SNAP and my SU Demo Team just LOVED putting together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the April SW Stampers Door Prize that I made for our unit meeting.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. The most adorable way to package up tea lights. I especially like how they peek through the die cut openings!

    ReplyDelete