Friday, April 04, 2014

Cards From Friends!

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
One of my all time favorite things is receiving HAPPY MAIL from family and friends.  Today I have three special cards I received from friends in March.  Let's jump right in with that share.......
First up is this GORGEOUS card I received from my good friend Debbie.  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how she turned her stamped image on it's side to create this special little Thank You card.  
And my next two cards were created by my Upline Lisa Pretto.  First up is this WOW card that Lisa created using the SAB Petal Parade stamp set and the Geometrical stamp set from the Celebrate the Everyday catalog.
And this PLAYFUL card was created using the Kaleidoscope DSP and layering over it a panel of Bermuda Bay cardstock that was diecut using the new Hexagon Hive Thinlits die.  LOVE the tag Lisa created using the Geometrical stamp set.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my March SW Stampers Swap Card........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards. I too really, really like how Debbie turned the flower on its side. Fresh and unique!
    I like how Lisa stamped all those flowers and the color combo is awesome!
    The Kaleidoscope DSP looks awesome together with the Hexagon Hive die piece. This is one of my FAVE die's.
    So very nicely done on all!!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards from Lisa and well-deserved! Love the flower on it's side and layered over the background stamp . . . so classy!

    ReplyDelete