Thursday, April 10, 2014

Chevron Punch Card

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little lattice work card to share with you.  What makes this card so special.......Is it's made with the new Chevron punch.  Check this card out.............
Here is the chevron punch card with no embellishments or inking done to it.
And here is what this card looks like after a few Petite Petal Punch flowers are added and the edges of the lattice work has been inked up.
All that it takes to create this card is two panels of Crumb Cake cardstock that have been punched with the Chevron Punch......and then you interlock them to form the lattice work portion of this card.
For my card.....I stamped the Wildflower Meadow stamp with VersaMark and then added clear embossing powder to the image and heat set it.  Talk about instant WOW FACTOR!
All there was left to do was to add a simple "Happy Birthday" sentiment to the upper right hand corner of my card and this card was COMPLETE!
So there you have it friends........A quick and pretty easy card that came together in a SNAP and packed all the WOW POWER that I was looking for.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you an Envelope Punch Board Treat Holder that I made......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Holy buckets of SaWheet chevron punches. I absolutely adore it and can't wait to try it. And, the embossing...WOWZA...is that cool or what!!! I love how you did the flowers with a punch and a pearl. A-MA-ZING! You should enter it in a challenge. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea for using the chevron punch!

    ReplyDelete