Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April SW Stampers Door Prize

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!

Today my share is a fun little gift I made for my SW Stampers Demo meeting for April.  
I created a simple 3x3 Pizza Box.
I added a darling belly band.......
That easily slides off the pizza box......
And reveals four darling little Thank You note cards.
Here's what the pizza box looks like after the belly band is removed.
And this shows the belly band and cards removed from the pizza box.
All four cards were created using Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip cardstock.
And each note card had a single Pansy Flower punched out with So Saffron cardstock.
Here's the Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake version......
And the Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip version.
The belly band was created with the Labels Framelities die and the Blossom and Pansy punches from Stampin' UP!
Here's the measurements for the pizza box.  I included these measurements in the bottom of the SW Stampers Door Prize gift (that Abbie won!).
So there you have it friends.........A super fun project that comes together very quickly and works perfectly with any color combination.......and with any occasion stamped on the notecards!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special little gift that my good friend Ann made for me.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment