Sunday, April 06, 2014

SW Stampers Swap Cards

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
My card share for today are the cards I received from my fellow SW Stamper demo's at our March Team Meeting.  Let's jump right in with that share.........
First up is the card that Edna created.  
She used the SAB Sweet Sorbet DSP.......
And created this FUN Happy Birthday banner flag with the Banner Framelits Dies in the Everyday Occasions Catalog.
The WOW FACTOR on this card was Edna cut her Banner Framelits Dies out so it was diecut just under the fold.  This created a banner that would swing open and her birthday message could be written on the inside of her banner cut-out.  THANKS Edna for sharing this very lovely card with me.
And my second swap share was the card that Abbie had us create.
She used the Geometrical stamp set for the petals of her flower.....and each of the petals were punched out using the new Triangle Punch.
And Abbie used one of my favorite stamp sets in the Occasions Catalog......the Perfect Pennants stamp set.  MANY THANKS Abbie for this SUPER HAPPY flower card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my March SaddleBrooke Stampers Challenge Card........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Edna with the SAB Sweet Sorbet DSP. The layered banners are fabulous and to be opened up to see the sentiment is really neat!
    Abbie's card is so cute and fun! I love the flower made of triangles and the bee is the perfect addition.
    So very nicely done on both cards.
    Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS of Edna's card and Abbie's "triangle" flower is so clever and fun!

    ReplyDelete