Saturday, April 05, 2014

SW Stamper March Swap Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be sharing with you the swap cards I made for my SouthWest Stampers Team Meeting in March.  Here's the card I created.....
I used two different stamp sets for my flower......The outer portion of my image was stamped with the Secret Garden set and the inner portion was stamped with the Simply Stems set in the Everyday Occasions Catalog.
Here's a close-up of that flower after it was die-cut and fussy-cut and some Crystal Effects added to the center of the Simply Stems image.
I used the Sweet Sorbet DSP from the SAB catalog and added a fun little "thinking of you" sentiment to the top corner of my card.
And one final touch was adding some HAPPY to the bottom of my stamped image panel.....and I did that with the new Fringe Scissors and some Coastal Cabana cardstock.
So there you have it friends.......My SW Stampers swap card for March.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the swap cards I receive at my March SW Stampers Meeting........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Kadie. Love that you combined the sets. The flower is very pretty. My FAVE is the fringe on the bottom. I'm so glad that I ordered my Fringe Scissors! Love them!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where oh where are my backordered fringe scissors so that i can make such an adorable card? worth every fussy cut, kadie!

    ReplyDelete