Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 3x3 card exchange

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have my SaddleBrooke Stamper 3x3 note cards for October to share with you.  Our theme was Halloween........
And here is what I created for my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper friends that particiapted in our October 3x3 card exchange.
I used the new Toll and Trouble stamp set.......Some fo the new Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape and the new Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper.
I stamped the skull from the Toll and Trouble stamp set and used black embossing powder to shine up the image.  I then added some Rhinestones to the eyes.....and used the Tags 4 You punch to mount my stamped image and then added that piece to a 1-3/4" Pumpkin Pie circle.
 Here's a view of what the entire skull image looked like......
And a closer look at the Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper and the Washi Tape (that I added to the bottom of my card.  I also used some black bakers twine to wrap around my three banners that I created.....and tied a plan knot to finish the bakers twine off.
I also added a stamped skull and DSP banner to the inside bottom edge of my card.....and called this little 3x3 card DONE!
So there you have it friends.......A quick and fun card to make for my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing my October Stamp Camp cards with you.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Ah....I love them. I'm not a big skull person; but, these are awesome. And, you have given me a great idea with the layered, punched skull. I'm making some 3D hand sanitizer and hand lotion boxes for Christmas presents and was struggling to get the right punched embellishment for the front of them. I just may have to make your note cards too. Just adorable. I love the banners and the washi tape too. Oh, you are awesome! You inspire me on a daily basis too! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete