Sunday, October 13, 2013

Baby Shower Card for Jessica

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a baby card to share with you.  I made this card for a fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper that is expecting her first baby.  Let me share hat card with you now.......
I know that Jessica is expecting a baby girl.........Her name is going to be Lydia! 
I stamped this adorable giraffe stamp that I had purchased at the Mesa Convention last year.  This was the PERFECT stamp set to use for Jessica's card.......and I was able to coordinate the card with the packaging I wrapped Jessica's gift up in.  I used my Copic Markers to color my giraffe in!
I then cut out the stamped "Baby" blocks and then used my Crystal Effects and shined up the center of the letters.
And to match up the design on my gift packaging......I added a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock and some 1/2" circles across that piece of cardstock. 
I also did the Melon Mambo cardstock with circles on the inside of my card.
 So there you have it friends.........The darling little baby card that I made for Jessica!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the fun little card that I made for my daughter Jenni.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your work with Copic markers is fantastic. Love the baby giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Wouldn't that giraffe make the cutest stuffed animal. I love how you used the crystal effects and how you incorporated the paper for your packaging in to your card. The circles make it look so bright and cheery. Just adorable! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete