Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Stamp Camp Part Two

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!  Today I have the other three cards from my January Stamp Camp to share with you ........ Let's ROCK!
First up is a fun little Double Dutch Fold Card that was on SplitCoast Stampers ...... Oh My Gosh Friends - The card is popping up all over the internet and when I saw how easy they were to make - I was IN!
You start with a base card of 9"x4-3/16" and you score at 5-1/2" to form the base of your card.  We used Riding Hood Red cardstock and ink ..... and the "You are Loved" stamp set.  I also had the ladies use the new Framelits Label dies (2nd and 3rd smallest ones) ........ and for a little WOW FACTOR we used the new Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details.
The double dutch door portion of your card is created by starting with a 2"x8-1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock and score at 2-1/8" and 6-3/8".  You then wrap that piece around the bottom portion of your card and you've created the dutch door portion of your card.  SERIOUSLY FUN CARD!
My next card share was a direct CASE from a card I received from my good friend Mary Fish (http://www.stampinpretty.com).  We used the new Framelits Labels Collection dies along with the new "You're My Type" stamp set.
To create the flower stem we used the Butterfly punch and to make the red flower we used both the Boho Blossom and Itty Bitty Circle Punch.  Our Happy Valentine's Day was stamped from the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set.  MANY THANKS Mary for your super duper fun card idea!
And my last card is a CASE from my SW Stamper friend Sue Smedley - She gave me this card at our January Stampers Meeting and I knew IMMEDIATELY that it would be a card that my Camp gals would be able to recreate in a snap.
We used Cherry Cobble cardstock and ink and our stamp set was "PS I Love You".  We used the new "Framlits Hearts" (2nd smallest) and the "Framlits Adorning Accents" along with the new "Adorning Accents Embossing Folder" to create a card that just blew the ladies out of the water.  Many Thanks Sue for your awesome Valentine's creation.......

I'm off to go join two of my FU group gals for a Valentine's Day Card class down at Real Deals.  We are going to head out to dinner before our class and I'm prepared to have a super duper fun night with these two friends.  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun card that I made for our new neighbors - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. woot woot! thanks for the shout out. I ADORE what you did with the SCS folding card . . . especially how you "closed" the doors! clever girl! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete