Sunday, January 15, 2012

SW Stampers Swap Cards January

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends.  Today I was hoping to post the Message Center project that I made at Real Deals yesterday - but I still have a few things to finish up on it - and will hopefully be ready to post it on Tuesday.  I do however have three of my SW Stampers swap cards to share with you - so let's jump right in with the card that Sue made for our January swap...........
Sue's swap card used the super fun stamp set - "Take It to Heart" and the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folders.
I simply love how she used the Adorning Accents Edgelits Die on the bottom portion of her card and then ran the embossing folder through the center of her card and also at the bottom edge of her card.  I simply LOVE how this card turned out!
Next up is Karen's card ...... OH MY GOSH ..... SERIOUSLY ..... I went crazy over this card.  How fun that Karen threaded each of the hearts with the matching Bakers Twine to create a super fun look.
I love the new colors of Bakers Twine that are available in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  VERY NICE CARD KAREN.
And my last card swap share for today is the FUN PACKED CARD that Edna handed me.  I actually LOVE every single thing about Edna's card!
But my favorite part of Edna's card is the NEW Textured Impressions Embossing Folders that she used.  The Adorning Accents hearts folder is SERIOUSLY my favorite of the embossing folders.   

I still have three more swap cards to share with you and I will share those with you tomorrow ...... Hope you can come back tomorrow to see those cards.  Enjoy your Sunday and Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment