Monday, January 30, 2012

January Stamp Camp Part One

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!  Hope you'all had a fabulous weekend - as you might remember ....... mine was spent cleaning out my garage and pantry.  While I was at it ..... I also straightened up a couple cabinets in my studio ...... got all my embossing powders in containers and sorted through a section of my closets (HOLY BUCKETS!  Does anyone else have a LOT of stuff?).  My hope is to have my studio cleaned out and in FUNCTIONING at HIGH PERFORMANCE LEVEL within the next couple of week!
My share today is two of my Stamp Camp cards from January - Let's jump right in ........
My first card is a 3-1/4"x6-1/2" size card - I made two versions of this card ......First up is the Cherry Cobbler version.  I used the new Framelits Heart Die (3rd largest size) and the smaller hearts are from the Heart to Heart punch
Here is the Real Red version.   
On both versions we used the new stamp sets "Take it to Heart" and "Sweet Cake".  We used white embossing powder to give our image that real WOW FACTOR that this card deserved.
This is the actual version we made in Camp.  We used the 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon with a littlest piece of Chantilly Lace Ribbon along with the new Large Basic Pearls on our card.
 Seriously LOVE how beautiful the image stamped out by using white embossing powder.
 My second card share for today is our 3"x3" card. 
We used the new "PS......I Love You" stamp set - and that was stamped in Melon Mambo ink.  We used 1-1/8" squares in both Melon Mambo and Regal Rose and matted the four squares down on a piece of Whisper White frame that measured 2-1/2"x2-1/2".  We were able to punch our stamped "Sent with Love" image out with the help of the 1" circle punch and added a single dimensional to the back of each circle to pop all four circles off our card.

I'll be back tomorrow to share the other three cards from January Stamp Camp with you ...... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are awesome! Love the
    3X3 card. The layout is great and easily adaptable to other small images in stamp sets. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the two valentines. Both are simple but pack a punch. My eye goes straight to the row of punched hearts. Darling. Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete