Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas....... Today, I will be sharing a Christmas gift I received from my Best Friend from Wisconsin. Nancy bought me this amazing present........can you guess what it is? Check it out..............she bought this for me at a recent Art Fair in Tucson..........
Have you figured it out yet?
READY.....It's a hand crafted Tic Tac Toe game.
It's a hand crafted piece of etched glass with matching stones which have been designed with X's and O's to create a perfectly crafted Tic Tac Toe game. I just know that Nancy knows my entire house was designed with two main colors..........Red and Orange. I'm sure that she saw this game in this amazing orange color and figured it was perfect for our home in Arizona.
LOVE IT NANCY.......thank you for thinking of me and for giving me the most amazing Christmas gift I received this year. YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!
Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and have been blessed with wonderful friends and caring family members. Merry Christmas and continue living your dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment