Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm Back

I'm back from my Christmas vacation in BEAUTIFUL Madison, Wisconsin......and......this is what I wished for from my grandson.......... They had a MAJOR snow storm the weekend before I left............Freezing ice.......TONS of snow.....and LOTS OF COLD temperature. (won't even believe that I'm sitting here typing this at 60 degree weather and Madison has a temperature of -6 degrees this morning......)
Have to admit that it was beautiful.....well......at 5am when I shot these pictures - it was beautiful. The truth from that moment forward.......I needed to drive in these conditions .... and then it didn't seem so beautiful. Here's a shot of the snow FALLING AND FALLING at 5am............(all I have left to say is......)
This is what I was greeted by at 5:30pm last night........WELCOME HOME! Temperatures a lovely 73 degrees............
Guess my travels back to Wisconsin will be in the Spring and the Fall from here on out. Had a fabulous time - but missed SO MUCH because I was pretty crippled up from PAIN.
Hope you are pretty much prepared for the upcoming holidays in the next week......shopping is all done and hope to share with you tomorrow the decorations that have been set-up in our house.
GLAD to be back and until tomorrow.....KEEP LIVING YOUR DREAM!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! Sorry to hear of your pain. I'm sure that cold snowy weather didn't help that any. We are pretty lucky here. Very cold but not much snow yet. I have Christmas with in-laws this weekend so very busy....Anyhow, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete