Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gift from Dawn

Happy Saturday.......YAHOOOOO.....It's the weekend. Hope you are making it a great day! Last weekend, I spent the entire weekend with my Wisconsin gal pals at a lovely retreat out in Mt Horeb, Wisconsin. There ended up being 15 of us who got together and scrapped.......ate......laughed......ate some more........watch movies.......drank........and all around had a BALL. Several of the gal pals bought gifts for us and today I want to share the gift that Dawn made for each of us........ Dawn made this amazing picture frame that she hand stitched and paper pieced this christmas tree along with.............
This really fun JOY stitching in the center of what could honestly have been a christmas card. Dawn put so much work into making these gifts for us..........then she topped it off by framing her creation. I've got mine proudly displayed in my studio.
Here is a close-up of Dawn's creations........LOVELY Dawn.....simply LOVELY.
I know first hand how much time and energy goes into making gifts for 15-ladies and I appreciate all the hard work that Dawn put into creating these for us. I also want to let Dawn know that I've been thinking of both her and her sister (who happen to have taken a fall and broke both her knees and ended up in the hospital over the weekend). I'm hoping that her sister is home and rehabing now. Just so you know Dawn......I'm sending good energy your sisters way.
Hope you can stop back tomorrow......I'm going to be sharing a little something something that my scrappin friend Kaila made for me last weekend. I guarantee you......You are going to FLIP OUT when you seen what she made. Until tomorrow......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment