Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gift from Opal

Happy Sunday to you.........Hope you have recoveried from Christmas and are heading full speed towards the New Year. Today I will be sharing a cute little gift that my SaddleBrooke Stamping Friend Opal brought over to me..........CHECK IT OUT: Opal made me this really cute reindeer box and filled it full of yummy candy.
Opal brought this over while I was in Wisconsin and left it sitting on my studio desk. I was greeted with it when I came home from my visit.
And when I opened it up......WOW........Talk about yum!
This will be displayed in my studio in a special spot on the top of my bookcase. Thank You Opal for making me this special little Christmas gift......I LOVE IT!
Until tomorrow...........Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment