Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kit Kat Snowmen

Well....the Holiday's might be coming to an end....but....I still have LOTS of Holiday projects to share with you....Today......It's the Kit Kat Snowmen wrappers.........check these out..... Aren't these little faces ADORABLE?
I made these up for my oldest grandson to take in to his classmates.....and also for my daughters to take into their co-workers. Theser are super easy to make. Just cut a piece of white card stock the length of your kit kat bar.....then wrap it around the candy bar. Embellish with a hat and a couple circles for eyes.....a triangle for the nose and draw in the mouth.......DONE!
These few went to some of my SaddleBrooke Friends.........They are always on my list of things to make for the holidays..........In Fact........You'll probably be seeing these in 2011 around Christmas time.
Hope you have a great Wednesday.....Just two more days before we welcome in 2011.........Hope you have FUN plans for New Years Eve. I'll be back tomorrow to share another holiday snowman with you.....Until Thursday.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment