Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jot This Down Booklet

Happy Thursday to you......SO GLAD that you joined me today. I'll be sharing with you today another gift that I made for my scrappin friends in Wisconsin for our retreat a couple weeks ago. This gift was a little something that I originally made for my grandkids (to have in the car to entertain them while Mom was driving).......and I thought it might be a nice little something for my friends to slip in their purse. I used chocolate chip cardstock and a stamp set from Paper Trey Ink to create this white board booklet for your purse.
When you open the booklet - it has a section on the top to store a kleenex......and the bottom has a clear arylic sheet attached with two brads and acts as a white erase board to jot down a note. I added a expo pen to the middle of the holder so everything is right there for you every time you want to write a quick note.
Here's a sample of what was written on the acrylic sheet - so all the ladies knew what the purpose of the booklet was for.
And......here's a close-up shot of the booklet.........Too Cute!
And.....one last photo of the front scallop piece that embellished the front of the booklet.
The ladies loved their gift and I know each of them will be carrying this fun little booklet in their purses. I had so much fun making these and loved the look on the ladies faces when they received them.
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve ...... and I have some amazing photo's to share with you of my kids. Until tomorrow....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment